Trial review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by vFrostie, Jun 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vFrostie

vFrostie New Member Customer

Design: The design of the cheat is very nice and user-friendly. Easy to use if you're a beginner. 9/10

Features: The features of this cheat are very good and it has a lot of good features such as aimbot, radar, etc. All these features make you look like a legit player. However, while using this cheat, I noticed that the skin changer was not really working and thus it was quite frustrating. 8/10

Security: The security of this cheat is awesome due to its legit features. Thus if you do not want to get banned you would want to get this cheat as it has all the legit features you would want. 10/10

Support: Support is just excellent. I mean which cheat would let you try their premium cheat for 24 hours. 10/10

Price-performance ratio: For me, I think that this is the best cheat I have used to far for its excellent price. Other cheats I have been using although were somewhat better then this cheat was in fact more expensive than this cheat. 10/10

Now because I got the chance to do a trial, I would be buying the lifetime cheat. However, if the admin wants to give me a code to lower down the price, I am all for it lol. Seriously though u guys should get this cheat

Peace!

2. RaZa

RaZa Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Hey Frostie, thanks for your review!
    There're several ways to make the skinchanger work as it's supposed to be e.g. "optimize skinchanger" in the Misc tab.

Have a great day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.