The right way Settings?

Discussion in 'Pre-Sale Questions' started by naughty_damon, Jun 14, 2020.

1. naughty_damon

naughty_damon New Member Customer

Hi,

I have some question regarding on the settings of this cheat. I'm a newbee and some settings I have no idea how does it work or use. Here are the list of my questions:

Settings:

Hotkey? do I need to press that key before it works? Does it not work right away when u apply the 'injection"?

What does ESP do?

Trigger:

What does Delay Before shoot do and the Delay After shot? What is the right number for those settings?

Aimbot:

Why there's category for each weapon? And how do u enable it?

Skins:

Does it mean I'm the only can see the skin? Is it possible to have any kind of weapon with different kind of skin?

Thanks

2. Xohn

Xohn Extrem mittelmäßig Beta User

Dogecoin Miner
    Hotkey: Its what "activates" the feature, for example its what you need to press so the Aimbot actually, well, aims on the enemy

ESP is similar to a wallhack, but it can give you better information about your enemy, like name or health

Trigger: Delay before shot is how long it "waits" before firing a bullet, to simulate a human reaction time. I'd set this to around 120-150 for "legit" results. You can leave Delay after shot on 0 in my experience.

Aim: There is no setting for individual guns, only for the Classes of guns. Side info: SMGs are classified as Rifles in the cheat.

Skins: Yes, only you can see your custom skins. Yes, you can apply all skins to all guns, but the results may look weird.

RaZa and avex like this.