My review <3

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by GoldFish, Mar 14, 2020.

1. GoldFish

GoldFish New Member Registered

|Design|
    Simple design, very easy to navigate. 10/10

|Features|
    This cheat has pretty much everything you need, and its certainly not lacking in features. Only cheats its missing is stuff like no-aim or spinbot. For my needs, it certainly has everything. Though I find the first jump on bunnyhop cheat has a 50/50 chance of failing, and the aimbot sometimes locks on slightly above the head in certain angles, ending up with missed shots. It's definitely not perfect for hacker versus hacker matches, but if you want to legit cheat its not very obvious if you set it up right. 9/10

|Security|
    Doesn't get you VAC banned, just don't be too obvious in matchmade games and you will be safe from overwatch aswell. 10/10

|Support|
    In my experience, they responded to my ticket within an hour. 10/10 support.

|Price-performance ratio|
    The cheat isn't free, but it's at a very reasonable price for the level of quality it provides. 8/10

Overall, I would rate this service 9/10
    This is mainly due to a mix of the features and security ratings. As they are in my opinion the most important of any cheat, as long as price isn't ridiculous.

2. Rob

Rob New Member Customer

|Price-performance ratio|
    The cheat isn't free, but it's at a very reasonable price for the level of quality it provides. 8/10

Foreal?
    I dont get it. You cant downrate a hack for not being for free...

But thanks for the feedback

3. GoldFish

GoldFish New Member Registered

Its not downgrading. Its just not upgrading. 8/10 is very good.

RaZa likes this.
Tags: