My ChromaCheats Review after 3 years of usage :).

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by LeJuli, Mar 10, 2020.

1. LeJuli

LeJuli $uicidal Customer

In this Review I will talk about the following topics:
    - Design/Usability
    - Features
    - Security
    - Support
    - Price-performance ratio

-So lets begin this review with firstly saying some stuff about me and the Cheat in general.
    I've been playing with this cheat for three years and never switched to another cheat.
    While using ChromaCheats I have never been banned from a VAC-Wave or OW-Banned. (Its undetected since '16 im pretty sure)
    I've used this cheat on multiple occasions - mostly Popflash or MM. (no you can't use it on FaceIT or ESEA).

So lets begin.

Design and Usability
    Rating: 10/10

For me in general this cheat covers everything - yes for some the UI may look old and outdated but in my own opinion
    it's perfect for new cheaters or people that aren't good with computers in general. The design of the cheat is very simplistic-held and easy to understand/read around in.

Features
    Rating: 8/10

In this I don't wanna go really in depth to the Glow/ESP - it's just like you imagine it. xD
    The triggerbot is just a simple triggerbot aswell and easily understandable for even younger people.
    (It even has additional feature called "Burst Shot" which basically explains itself - which I indeed find super cool).
    The aimbot is perfectly adjusted and you can adjust every art of guns on it's own in there.
    (Backtrack is also found inside of the Aimbot section aswell as Silent Aim etc.)
    The Skinchanger is just a simple-held skinchanger which ACTUALLY works now - not like back in the day :p. shoutout dev
    The Cheat has a section called "Misc" where you find stuff like a "Chat-Spam" option or the bunnyhop which I think needs some fixing - sometimes it works - sometimes not. You can also adjust the level of "flashed" u get when you get flashbanged and it has a recoil-manager.

Security

I don't think I even have to talk alot about this cheats AMAZING security.
    Not even once in my three-years of owning this cheat have I had my account (which I actually bought from these guys aswell) - banned from a VAC-Wave or general VAC-Ban. Don't ask me how they do this but it's definately amazing to see.

Support

The admins are always quick to respond on the forums/discord for whenever you need help.
    Yes I get it - it may take a day but that is still faster than some other cheats I have came across.
    The admin/moderation team are always speaking in respectful manners and answer in a understanding way.

Price-perfomance Ratio
    Rating: 8/10

This is definately a go-to cheat if you are new to the cheating scene and want to closet cheat.
    This is in all means definately not a good HvH cheat and you should not buy it with the intention to HvH.
    I don't really know the price as it is right now but back when I first got into cheating and bought this Cheat
    a month was 10$ and lifetime (which I bought a month later) was 50$ and to be honest this may seem much for some people but 50$ monthly is definately a big difference to other providers where the monthly pay is 25$+.
    This cheat performs good IF you know how to set it up good - it's always good to maybe download Yato's config and set up from there - which is what im doing. :p.

My last words are that I am very happy to be part of this small - but amazing community of CC.

Have a good one lads n lassies.

Oreo, RaZa and Rob like this.
  2. RaZa

RaZa Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    I really appreciate your detailed review.
    I am also very happy to see how much effort you put in.
    Thank you for being part of our community :p

Have a great day

3. SoliDxddd

SoliDxddd New Member Beta User

BHOP seems to work on any key other than space, for example if you bind it to mouse button 5 it will work every time instantly. I don't know why this is but i rebind it so it works consistently.

What i want from this cheat in the future:
    - Legit Anti-Aim
    - Auto-Accept
    - Rank Reveal toggle (I don't like pressing it every time i load into a game)

LeJuli likes this.
  4. Iceside

Iceside New Member Beta User

Legit Anti-Aim will never be a thing in Chroma Cheats EVER!
    But I know that the other 2 will come. Maybe not toggle but it will come.

5. LeJuli

LeJuli $uicidal Customer

Neat :)!