GTA 5 Modding / Recovery Service by 2Taqz

Discussion in 'Talk' started by 2Taqz, Jan 30, 2020.

1. 2Taqz

2Taqz Supporter Staff Member Supporter

Hey and Welcome :)

I'm doing GTA 5 Modding / Recovery Services for the Online and Roleplay (specific) Servers. I created my own Shop that you can buy my Service in a professional way. Here are some examples what I offering:

EXAMPLES
    • 25 Million - 50 Billion Banked Money (Upon your Request)
    • Level 100-1000 (Upon your Request)*
    • All Weapons Skins Unlocked
    • All Clothing Unlocked
    • All Tattoos Unlocked
    • All Hairstyles Unlocked
    • All Achievements Unlocked
    • All Bunker Items Unlocked
    • Los Santos Customs Items Unlocked
    • Max Ability Skills
    • Max Armor / Snacks (2000.000x)
    • Ban Warranty Package included
    • And much more...
    Prices may vary from 2,00€ until 100,00€ because of the sort of packages and other Services like only Level or Money Service.

For these Services I use a Private Mod Menu that will never get detected! The Service will complete within 0 - 48 Hours and you will get a 1 Year Warranty on your Account. If something happens to Your Account (Account Ban for example) after using my Service then You will be issued a brand New Modded Account.

PAYMENTS: PayPal, PaySafeCard, Gift Card (PSN Network Card, Amazon Gift Card, ITunes Gift Card, and much more | If you buy an Account with a Gift Card you must send me the code on Twitter or Instagram @DiozOG), Bitcoins will be available soon… - Very Strict Anonymity for all Customers!!!

If your interested, then go to my Shop > https://shoppy.gg/@diozog < and check it out. If you need help or you have any questions, so don't be shy and add me on Discord > Corega Bio Tabs#3358 or click "Contact" on my Shop.

Thank you and have a great day!

2Taqz :)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  2. 2Taqz

2Taqz Supporter Staff Member Supporter

ATTENTION!! I create a Coupon Code to get 2 Percent Discount for all of my Products. These Codes are very Limited (3 Codes). Write the Code "NEWCOMER" to get the Discount.