Chroma Cheats Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Spaceman Spiff, Nov 9, 2019 at 2:24 AM.

1. Spaceman Spiff

Spaceman Spiff Ace Pilot Beta User

My opinions and thoughts on Chroma Cheats.

One of the paid cheats that I used to use had gotten detected so now, I am relying on Chroma Cheats a lot.
    I straight up bought the lifetime and didn't know what to expect from a 50$ Lifetime cheat.

UI
    Judging from the looks of the cheat, I would say it was very good. It had a simplistic style to it and you can customize its colors.

It was confusing to use at first. Such as navigating and finding all the different settings but I would say the more you use it, the better your experience can be.

The Cheat
    ESP and Chams was up to my standards and was very good. Although I can't get chams to show through walls.

Triggerbot was good.

The aimbot was better than I expected.

Skin changer was very confusing at first but I figured it out by using the hotkey to apply the skins.

The other stuff I gave it a try and I would say it was okay.

Overall
    The overall experience of the cheat was outstanding. I enjoyed using the skin changer and ESP.

Because I straight up bought the lifetime cheat without using the free trial, I wouldn't recommend buying the cheat first. I would suggest that you tryout the smaller subscriptions before buying the long term ones to see if you like it or not.

I would not recommend you to use this cheat in an HvH against others because there's no anti aim to assist you.

I would give this cheat a 9/10. Undetected, simple cheat. But some features are hard to understand for me.

Oreo and RaZa like this.