24 Hour Review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by imagamer1, Feb 12, 2020.

1. imagamer1

imagamer1 New Member Registered

[​IMG]
    (Select the image to see the reviewed cheat)

OVERALL:
    9.2/10 - HIGHLY recommend :TrumpHappy: :TrumpKiss:

Features:

• Aimbot & Triggerbot: (y) 10/10 - Looks extremely legit but makes you hit really good shots. Was not reported or called out even once. It worked 99% of the time & 100% of those 99% times it worked flawlessly.

• Visuals: (y) 9/10 - The visuals function without error. Very reliable, however not many configuration modules. Glow is the best way to go; it is aesthetically pleasing (with configuration) and the modes look pretty good by default.
    [​IMG]
    • Skinchanger: (n) 5/10 - The skinchanger, at least for me, would cause visual issues as well as very unreliably work. I am not sure if I was using it "wrong" (I'm not even sure how I would use it right), however I gave it five points because when it does work, there are no problems with the skin or visual issues with your weapon etc. The knife changer is the downfall for this option; I primarily would see an :MonkaChrist: enlarged floating grenade or my :MonkaChrist: leg :MonkaChrist:??????...

• Misc: (y) 10/10 - The misc options all work great! Nothing bad to say here!! :). The b-hop works very consistently, but the movement of it feels super legit.

• Security: (y) 10/10 - I had no problems whatsoever. No disconnects, crashes, reports, callouts, nothing. It is absolutely outstanding.

Design (cheat & forums):

[​IMG]

• Colors & Themes: (y) 9/10 - The only thing I have to say here is that I wish the color system for the visuals was the same as the theme editor! The theme editor is super great and easy to use, however the visual color editor was slightly confusing.

• Activity: (y) 10/10 - The forum is very active & the administrators obviously well document the updates as well as create community events & support a positive environment :)
    [​IMG]
    • Support & Staff: (y) 10/10 - Very friendly and respectful. :1000:

• Menu / UI Operability: (y) 10/10 - Definitely a worthy mention; it is very easy to navigate and honestly it is an outstanding menu design. Hovering most items will give you a short but descriptive tool-tip explaining the feature.

The price to performance ratio is AMAZING (wtf??!??! 9 dollars????? :Confusedwat:)

Test config included in attached file.

Attached Files:

RaZa likes this.
  2. Razy

Razy New Member Registered

Very good and well explained review (y)

3. 2Taqz

2Taqz Supporter Staff Member Supporter

Thank you for your big review <3 we are proud that you like the cheat :)

4. imagamer1

imagamer1 New Member Registered

:)

5. RaZa

RaZa Administrator Staff Member Admin

Home Page:
    Thanks for your review :)
    I appreciate your effort and extended your subscription

imagamer1 likes this.