24 hour Cheat review

Discussion in 'Reviews & Testimonials' started by Siebeneinseins, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siebeneinseins

Siebeneinseins Banned Banned

The cheat game is quite nice, there are a lot of interesting options when it comes to legit game, cheat works perfectly, unfortunately I didn't have time to test rage options. If we set the cheat under each other, then playing this cheat is a pleasure.
    Aimbot 9/10- The aimbot is really easy to set up and on low FOVs it can look extremely legit. I took a point off because it is missing some features such as curve and randomize hitbox. If we set it right, the game is very pleasant, it doesn't pull through walls or anything.
    Visuals 8/10- They look just fine, nothing more to add.
    Misc 10/10- There is nothing to fault, there is probably everything I would need.
    Skins 7/10- I do not know how to others but after launching the skin changer fpsy flew down terribly. Because of that I was forced to disable this option and play without skins. This is to be corrected, unless the fault is on my side and not a cheat.
    While the skins themselves are all and everything is ok.
    Triggerbot-9/10 If we can set it well, if we set it bad, we will burn terribly.
    Generally, I recommend a cheat and if I was looking for a cheat, I would recommend to all my friends this very thing I used it on the main account and it was not a problem, all we have to do is set it up well and it will be a melody.

2. Yato

Yato Coder Staff Member Coder

Banned for making multiple accounts and trying to abuse our free trial system.

MyChips, horrible and Rob like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.